Friday, January 01, 2010

Blessed New Year!

2010 marks yet another new year. A year to start afresh.
Reflecting on last year, God has remained faithful.
How could I forget His love and mercy?
He was there when I was down, seeking for directions and lost.

As I restart my life this year, I do not want to look back and wonder what have I gotten
myself into. But rather, I want to live it knowing that God is in control of everything.
What about you? Do you have a new year resolution / life direction for the year ahead?
If you do.. I pray that in the midst of it, you may be able to know the grace of our God.

Have a great year filled with His blessings!

1 comments:

oneway January 4, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Yeah, it's gonna be a better year ahead!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP